Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Comedy Star ~~will ferrell
"Some actors want to be taken seriously. Not you, because you know life is more fun when you're laughing, or when an audience is laughing at your latest movie. You have a sense of humor about your career, but how could you not? Sure, you're entertaining people, but the bottom line is that you're getting paid to talk in wacky voices and act like an idiot. And that's awesome!"

He can alway make to eveyone laugh. He is affectionate so i want to become him.
I am learning to be funny now .I am wistful, i can do it....
I always smile and i hope this makes eveyone cheerful.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Wow Hoi Ki I didn't know you wanted to be a comedian! Why don't you try learning some jokes? I love Will Ferrel. He's a funny actor. Have you seen Anchorman and Blades of Glory? These are two movies he has been in recently.